This month, in recognition of our site’s opening, we’ve decided to combine December Advent with a fun “Get to Know Our Designers” event. Each day, you’ll get a chance to learn about one of the amazing members of our Design Team.
It’s Day Eleven, and today you get to learn more about Anita of Anita Designs. She’s got a clean and simple design style that we know you will love, and her products are known for their delicate elements and cheerful color palettes.
5 FUN FACTS
- I am a real coffee addict; I can’t imagine having a day without coffee!
- I love thinking of pranks to joke around the house; examples: I hide at the toilet or under the door window, to scare my hubby or kids when they are coming home * I called up my aunt and told her in a conversation, that you can get insurance for your pet, at the KLM (dutch flying business) * When my son was outside of the house hanging with friends, I took the shower head and opened up the window and made them wet! * I pranked my uncle with a fake police parking ticket and fined him for square parking. 🙂
- I love Egyptian-style belly dancing and all roller coasters!
- I wanna see the world; I love traveling… Venice, Vienna, Sicily, London, Paris… I wanna see more.
- I dislike the autocorrect thing in my iPhone, because in a conversation with Karla about being sick and feeling sick, I wrote something like, “coughing up germs out of my mouth” …and it autocorrected to “sperms come out of my mouth.” I felt embarrassed but Karla nearly peed her pants laughing!
5 FAVORITE THINGS
- Food: McDonald’s is a FAVE! Wake me up and tell me we are going to McDonalds, and we have a date! And anything pasta-related.
- Dessert: chocolate mousse.
- Movies/TV shows: Twilight, Armageddon, Titanic, Bruce Almighty, Vampire Diaries, Charmed, and Grey’s Anatomy.
- Sports: soccer, belly dancing, and tennis.
- Actor: I am a fan of George Clooney, Robin Williams, Ben Affleck, Bruce Willis, and Whoopi Goldberg.
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT
That would be my recent Gilded Grab Bag (a collaboration with Karla Dudley).
If you love Anita’s products and would like a chance to win one free kit from her shop… leave a comment here on this post and let us know what you love, and why you love it! At the very end of our December Advent series later this month, we’ll randomly choose one winner from all comments!